Mid State Pool Liners is a second generation company proudly serving all of New Jersey for over 50 years. In the process of installing over 20,000 liners, Mid State Pool Liners has perfected the “single day liner replacement.” While other companies leave your pool dry and empty, WE save your pool water and have you swimming the same day. A green company before it became popular, we save over 10,000,000 gallons of water annually, pumping the pool contents into retaining pools and back again.
Our crews arrive on the job supplied with the necessary tools and materials to install most liners in one day. Should something additionally be needed on a site, we have vehicles and personnel available to make pick ups and deliveries.
An owner operated company since 1958, we are fully insured and able to provide references dating back to 1990.
Looking forward to your call.
President/CEO, Mid State Pool Liners, Inc.
In 1958, Jerry Friedman, a young army veteran, needed a way to provide for his family. Building pools became that, evolving into pool renovations and installations of vinyl liners.
In 1969, his son David at the age of 8 began working with his father once school ended for the summer. Jerry expected much of him and insured that his son was exposed to every aspect of the business i.e.: sales, construction, labor, equipment purchasing, experimentation, the desire to innovate, and above all, “to honor one’s commitments.”
By the time David entered Rutgers University School of Engineering he had 10 years of practical experience.
Improving upon his father’s methods, as well as developing new techniques of his own, David took over the business in 1982 with a vision that has created the company to what it is today.
So, when you choose Mid State Pool Liners you have chosen:
- Decades of experience that can repair or rebuild pools of any construction, including aluminum, steel, polymer, concrete and wood.
- Seven work crews with a total of 30+ employees.
- A fleet of vehicles ready to pick up and deliver to job sites as necessary.
- The ability to save pool water. A procedure involving multiple high volume gas pumps transferring pool water into 6,000 gallon retaining pools and then back again upon completion of liner installation.
- 20 years A+ rating with Better Business Bureau
- Angie’s List Super Service Awards from 2011 to 2017
- Successfully installed over 20,000 pool liners
- Over 50 years of experience